Scroll down for selected seat details
Led by instructors from Blue Moon Yoga Studios, this all-levels class is a mindful and awakening Vinyasa flow with an attention on breathing. Enjoy the view of the city skyline and end class with a deep meditative hold to stretch and restore, leaving you feeling balanced and calm.
How to prepare:
- Check in faster by purchasing tickets in advance, here (ticket link). Tickets can also be purchased at the door until capacity is reached.
- Free parking is available on site.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in. Class begins at 10:30am.
- We recommend bringing an outdoor mat, drink plenty of water before class and apply SPF if you are sensitive to the sun.
What to expect:
- Although this is an all-levels class, access to the rooftop requires use of a ladder and may be for the more adventurous yogi. All attendees need to be able to climb up and down the ladder to participate in the class.
Sometimes the weather doesn’t permit for rooftop, follow us for announcements and updates regarding class being moved indoors or cancelled.
Health & Safety
- Please do not to attend class if you aren’t feeling well or have experienced symptoms of being sick.
- Class will be limited to 30 guests to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Instructors will not offer hands on assist and mats will be at least 6 feet apart.
- Sanitation stations will be available. Masks are required during check-in but can be removed once on your mat.